Tourism and Cultural- & Creative industries in the digital and green transformation of Central Europe (Capacity2Transform)
Companies in Tourism and CCI often lack the internal capacities to implement digital and green transformation in their business models. Therefore, businesses, training and research organizations and policy makers cooperate within the Capacity2Transform project to develop innovative concepts.
Businesses in the tourism sector as well as CCI face enormous pressure caused by the effects of the Covid 19 pandemic, the lack of skilled employees and the challenges of twin digital and green transition. The INTERREG project Capacity2Transform aims to build capacity in these sectors and provide enterprises with the necessary support systems. To reach this goal, the project will 1) establish long-term transnational capacity-building platforms, 2) develop innovative business support schemes and test them in two Pilot actions and 3) develop and distribute policy recommendations.
As a project partner, Steinbeis Europa Zentrum provides support in:
- Developing and validating innovative business concepts in the Pilot Actions
- Developing and distributing policy recommendations
- Mobilizing and working with stakeholders in interregional action groups
- Funding: European Commission, INTERREG Central Europe
- Total budget including all partners: 2.4 Mio EUR
- Participating countries: Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Project duration: 03/2023 – 02/2026
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Capacity2T
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/capacity2transform/
Keywords: Tourism, Culture, Creative Industries, Green Transition