Smart Cities Marketplace and Partners at Smart City Expo World Congress, Barcelona
The Smart Cities Marketplace team is happy to announce that we are again part of the Smart City Expo World Congress, the world’s biggest and most influential event for cities and urban innovation, which will take place from 7-9 November 2023 in Barcelona, Spain.
The Smart Cities Marketplace on behalf of the European Commission is coordinating this year’s joint EC representation of about 30 partners such as initiatives, projects, and DGs at the Smart Cities Expo World Congress.
The envisaged collective presence is shaped under the umbrella of the European Commission, introducing a varied number of relevant initiatives that present urban and sustainable city activities from various angles. All partners joining the EU presence will share as a common goal the creation of a European movement for the uptake, replication and upscaling of sustainable urban solutions to accelerate the delivery of the EU Green Deal and REPowerEU at the local level.
Our partners & initiatives cover a wide range of areas and backgrounds, such as support services for accelerating the EU Green Deal, Positive Energy in Districts and Buildings, New European Bauhaus & Digitalization for a Greener Future.
The joint presence entails various activities as the Smart Cities Expo World Congress:
- Organisation of Congress & Agora sessions to impactful address relevant EC policies and cross-cutting topics focusing on scaling up solutions across cities.
- Stand representation including an engaging booth programme with sessions organized by attending projects & initiatives, which will supplement and reinforce the cross-cutting topics presented in agora sessins and will focus on the work on the ground.
- Networking spaces for interaction with and promotion of the services of each partner project/initiative.
We are looking forward to meeting you at SCEWC 2023 to witness interesting agora and booth sessions as well as to enhance your network.
At the moment, we are collaborating with the following partners:
- Smart Cities Marketplace
- Scalable Cities Secretariat
- Project SPARCS
- Project POCITYF
- Project ATELIER
- Project RESPONSE
- Project MAKING CITY
- Project CITYXCHANGE
- Project ASCEND
- Project EXCESS
- Project NEUTRALPATH
- EU City Facility
- Covenant of Mayors Europe
- Covenant of Companies
- Project CRAFT
- Project EERA Smart Cities
- Project COMPAIR
- Project URBANAGE
- Project AURORAL
- Project DigiNEB.eu
- European Innovation Council's / Capital of Innovation Awards
- Project dRURAL
- Project BUILDSPACE
- Project NEB-STAR
- Project Re-Value
- Intelligent Cities Challenge
- Project ENTRANCE
- Project NetZeroCities
- CIVITAS Initiative
More information on the programme and topics will follow within the next weeks. If you have any questions, please contact the Smart Cities Marketplace Event Team via SCEWC2023@steinbeis-europa.de
And do not forget the annual Smart Cities Marketplace forum will also take place during the Smart City Expo World Congress in Barcelona. You can find out more here The annual Smart Cities Marketplace Forum - part of something big!
Fira Barcelona Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64 – Hall 2
08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)