METABUILDING Workshop: "Verbesserung der Kreislaufwirtschaft und des Recyclings im Bausektor" EuRIC - ECTP
The construction sector needs to challenge its usual practices and innovate at a higher pace than ever before. For that, METABUILDING, an EU-funded H2020 project, has developed an innovation ecosystem that brings together stakeholders from construction and four emerging industrial sectors; recycling & circularity, additive manufacturing, nature-based solutions, and digital industry.
As part of the METABUILDING outreach activities and with the goal of fostering the cross-sectoral cooperation, a workshop will be held in Brussels on the circular economy & recycling practices in the building environment.
The objective of this event is:
- Present the EU's Circular Economy Action Plan and the latest legislative developments to make the construction sector greener (including the revised EU Construction Products Regulation)
- Present METABUILDING platform: fostering new cross-sectoral, cross-border industrial value chains.
- Showcase successful collaborative projects and METABUILDING winners on the building & recycling sector.
- Discuss on the circularity and recycling challenge for the construction sector: state of play and future prospects.
This workshop will bring together stakeholders from the construction and the recycling sector including industry associations, RTOs, policymakers, business, and SMEs.
Date and Location
Venue: BluePoint Brussels. Boulevard Auguste Reyers 80, 1030 Brussels
Date: 26 April 2023, 8.30-13.00
The participation of this workshop is free of charge. However, the spots available are limited. Please, find below the registration link.
- European Recycling Industries' Confederation (EuRIC)
- European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP)
- European Technology Platform in Additive Manufacturing (AM-Platform)
- French Institute for Energy and Environmental Transition in the Construction industry (NOBATEK INEF4)