EU Macro-Regional Strategies Week 2022
The Danube Alliance is pleased to be part of this year's EU Macro-Regional Strategies Week 2022, organised by the European Commission.
On 10 March from 1:30 to 3 pm, the Danube Alliance, as the EUSDR flagship initiative of Priority Area 8, will present its approach to resilience and digitalisation of bio-based value chains.
Specifically, the following topics will be discussed:
- Why Resilient Value Chain Development Remains a Challenge
- The EUSDR Flagship Initiative “Danube Alliance for SME Competitiveness” as a Tool to Promote Resilient Value Chain Development
- Good Practices in Sustainable Value Chain Development
- Solutions for Implementing Bioeconomic Value Chains from a Business Point of View
- Value Chain Generator – How Artificial Intelligence can Facilitate Sustainable Business Partnerships (https://alpine-space.org/projects/alplinkbioeco/memo---the-vcg-software-tool/alplinkbioeco_memo_value-chain-generator.pdf )
- Discussion: Role of Regional and Macro-regional Policy to Facilitate New Sustainable Value Chain Development
The entire EU Macro-Regional Strategies Week 2022 will take place from 7 to 11 March and will focus on the topics of Youth, European Green Deal and Social Change under the motto Engage, Empower, Evolve.
To register, please follow this link: https://eumrsweek.tw.events/participants/en/registration-form