Marie-Sklodowska-Curie-Maßnahmen Staff Exchanges (Horizon Europe)
What is the goal to be achieved?
MSCA Staff Exchanges promote innovative international, inter-sectoral and interdisciplinary collaboration in research and innovation through exchanging staff and sharing knowledge and ideas at all stages of the innovation chain. The scheme fosters a shared culture of research and innovation that welcomes and rewards creativity and entrepreneurship and helps turn ideas into innovative products, services or processes. It is open to research, technical, administrative and managerial staff supporting R&I activities.
What are the expected impacts?
Proposals under this Action should contribute to the following expected impacts:
- Increase international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility of research staff within Europe and beyond through collaborative research networks and activities;
- Strengthen the R&I human capital base in Europe and beyond;
- Increase Europe's attractiveness as a leading destination for R&I;
- Contribute to Europe's competitiveness and growth through high-quality R&I;
- Foster the culture of open science, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Call topics for 2021
- MSCA Staff Exchanges 2021
Call topics for 2022
- MSCA Staff Exchanges 2022