Interreg Donauraum (2. Call im Danube Region Programme)
The Danube Region Programme has launched its second call for proposals on 2nd November 2023. This one-step call for proposals is organised according to a one-step procedure where the applicants have to submit an application package, including a fully developed Application Form (AF), through through the Joint Electronic Monitoring System - Jems. The submission deadline is 29th March 2024.
The call is open to all specific objectives of the programme, except specific objective 4.1. which means projects submitted under the second call should focus on one of the following specific objectives:
Priority 1: A smarter Danube Region
- SO 1.1 Research and innovation
- SO 1.2 Skills for smart specialisation, industrial transition and entrepreneurship
Priority 2: A greener, low-carbon Danube Region
- SO 2.1 Renewable energy
- SO 2.2 Climate change adaptation and disaster risk prevention
- SO 2.3 Access to water and sustainable water management
- SO 2.4 Protection and preservation of the nature and biodiversity
Priority 3: A more social Danube Region
- SO 3.1 Labour markets and access to quality employment
- SO 3.2 Education, training and lifelong learning
- SO 3.3 Culture and sustainable tourism
- SO 4.2 Institutional capacities for territorial and macro-regional governance
The Danube Region Programme has allocated 38 749 913,00 EUR for the second call for proposals.
Eligible applicants include public authorities, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, research organizations, and other relevant stakeholders from the Danube region. Each project has to involve at least three financing project partners from three different countries of the programme area.