Interreg Alpenraum (2. Call für klassische Projekte im Alpine Space Programme)
The Alpine Space Programme is launching its second call for classic project proposals which is open from 3rd July 2023 to 13th October 2023. The project application follows a two-step procedure. In the first step, applicants need to submit a short version of the application form (AF step 1) via the Joint Electronic Monitoring System (JEMS). Promising proposals will be selected and invited to submit the full application form (AF step 2).
This call for project proposals is aimed at co-financing classic projects across all specific objectives under thematic priorities 1, 2 and 3 which means the programme welcomes project applications in all three thematic priorities provided it fits in with the challenges and needs of the Alpine regions.
Priority 1: Climate resilient and green Alpine region
- SO 1.1 Promoting climate change adaptation and disaster risk prevention, and resilience, taking into account eco-system based approaches
- SO 1.2 Enhancing protection and preservation of nature, biodiversity and green infrastructure, including urban areas, and reducing all forms of pollution
- SO 2.1 Promoting energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- SO 2.2 Promoting the transition to a circular and resource efficient economy
- SO 3.1 Developing and enhancing research and innovation capacities and the uptake of advanced technologies
- SO 3.2 Reaping the benefits of digitalisation for citizens, companies, research organisations and public authorities
The indicative budget earmarked is EUR 26 million ERDF for classic projects in the second call for proposals,
depending on the quality of assessed received applications.
Applicants need to keep in mind the following cornerstones:
- Please consider that the lead partner shall be a public or public equivalent institution. A good mix
of project partners including implementation-oriented organisations, the local level and multipliers
should be considered.
- Eligible expenses from EU Members States are co-financed and reimbursed up to 75%;
Furthermore, project applicants are strongly encouraged to consider the reference values as outlined below:
- The total financial size of each project shall range between EUR 1 and 3 million;
- The duration of the projects shall range between 24 and 36 months;
- In order to ensure transnationality, the partnership must involve 7 to 12 partners from at least four
different countries of the programme area (including the lead partner).
Deviations may be accepted in well-justified cases.