Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal (Horizon Europe)
Proposals for topics under this destination should set out a credible pathway contributing to innovative governance and sound decision-making on policies for the green transition and more specifically to one or more of the following impacts:
- innovative governance models enabling sustainability and resilience notably to achieve better informed decision-making processes, societal engagement and innovation;
- areas related to the European Green Deal benefit from further deployment and exploitation of environmental observation data, products and “green” solutions;
- a strengthened Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS);
- sustainability performance and competitiveness in the areas covered by Cluster 6 are improved through further deployment of digital and data technologies as key enablers;
- stakeholders and end users including primary producers and consumers are better informed and engaged thanks to effective platforms such as AKIS;
- strengthened EU and international science-policy interfaces to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
When considering their impact, proposals also need to assess their compliance with the “Do No Significant Harm” principle according to which the project’s R&I activities should not support or carry out activities that cause a significant harm to any of the six environmental objectives of the EU Taxonomy Regulation.
Topics under this destination will have impacts in the following areas:
- “Climate change mitigation and adaptation”;
- “Clean and healthy air, water and soil”;
- “Enhancing ecosystems and biodiversity on land and in water”;
- “Sustainable food systems from farm to fork on land and sea”;
- “High quality digital services for all”;
- “A Competitive and secure data-economy”.
Social innovation is recommended when the solution is at the socio-technical interface and requires social change, new social practices, social ownership or market uptake. In this cluster, it is envisaged that topics will be coordinated with European Space Agency (ESA) actions so that ESA space data and science can be proactively integrated into the relevant research actions of the WP.
Call topics mit der Einreichungsfrist 28.02.2024:
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-1: Additional activities for the European Partnership for a climate neutral, sustainable and productive Blue Economy
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-2: Regional ecosystems of innovation to foster food system transformation
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-3: The role of mainstream media, social media and marketing in fostering healthy and sustainable consumption patterns and how to encourage good practices
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-5: Customisation/pre-operationalisation of prototypes end-user services in the area Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-6: Develop innovative applications to support the European Green Deal, building on meteorological satellite data
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-7: Enhancing working conditions and strengthening the work force through digital and data technologies – the potential of robotics and augmented reality in agriculture
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-8: Broaden EIP Operational Group outcomes across borders by means of thematic networks to compile and share knowledge ready for practice
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-9: Thematic networks to compile and share knowledge ready for practice
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-10: Organic farming thematic networks to compile and share knowledge ready for practice
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-11: Biodiversity thematic networks to compileand share knowledge ready for practice
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-12: Developing EU advisory networks on forestry
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-13: Developing EU advisory networks on sustainable livestock systems
Budget: 137,5 MEUR
Vollen Text des Arbeitsprogramms "Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment" (2023-2024) finden Sie hier.