Digital & Emerging Technologies for Competitiveness and Fit for the Green Deal (Horizon Europe)
This Destination addresses open strategic autonomy in digital technologies and in future emerging enabling technologies, by strengthening European capacities in key parts of digital and future supply chains, allowing agile responses to urgent needs, and by investing in early discovery and industrial uptake of new technologies.
This Destination contributes to the following Strategic Plan’s Key Strategic Orientations (KSO):
- KSO A, ‘Promoting an open strategic autonomy by leading the development of key digital, enabling and emerging technologies, sectors and value chains to accelerate and steer the digital and green transitions through human-centred technologies and innovations.’
- KSO C, ‘Making Europe the first digitally led circular, climate-neutral and sustainable economy through the transformation of its mobility, energy, construction and production systems
It covers the following exptected impact areas:
- Europe’s open strategic autonomy by sustaining first-mover advantages in strategic areas including AI, data, robotics, quantum computing, and graphene, and by investing early in emerging enabling technologies.
- Reinforced European industry leadership across the digital supply chain.
- Robust European industrial and technology presence in all key parts of a greener digital supply chain, from low-power components to advanced systems, future networks, new data technologies and platforms.
Call topics unter "HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01: Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal" mit der Einreichungsfrist 19.03.2024:
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-03: Novel paradigms and approaches, towards AI-powered robots– step change in functionality (AI, data and robotics partnership) (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-04: Industrial leadership in AI, Data and Robotics boosting competitiveness and the green transition (AI Data and Robotics Partnership) (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-22: Fundamentals of Software Engineering (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-54: Smart photonics for joint communication & sensing and access everywhere (Photonics Partnership) (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-55: Photonics Innovation Factory for Europe (Photonics Partnership) (IA)
Gesamtbudget für diesen Call im Jahr 2024: 136.5 MEUR
Call topics unter "HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-CNECT: Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal" mit der Einreichungsfrist 19.03.2024:
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-21: Open Source for Cloud/Edge to support European Digital Autonomy (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-23: Public recognition scheme for Open Source (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-31: Pilot line(s) for 2D materials-based devices (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-34: Synergy with national and regional initiatives in Europe (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-42: Stimulating transnational research and development of next generation quantum technologies, including basic theories and components (Cascading grant with FSTP)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-45: Quantum sensing and metrology for market uptake (IA)
Gesamtbudget für diesen Call im Jahr 2024: 88 MEUR
Vollen Text des Arbeitsprogramms "Digital, Industry and Space" (2023-2024) finden Sie hier.