ENRICH in Africa E-Pitch Session - Investors, don't miss it!
The ENRICH in Africa team launches its first E-Pitch Session on February 10 at 4pm (CET).
ENRICH in Africa is a project funded by the European Commission and launched with top innovation players in Africa and in Europe. The goal is to leverage a strong network of incubators and accelerators to support their start-ups scaling and expanding their business in both continents.
The session will showcase some of the most promising start-ups raising in seed and selected by top African accelerators.
👉 SAVE THE DATE and register here to attend the session.
Presentation of some of the Champion accelerators: Bond’Innov, CcHub, iHub, Impact Hub Accra, StartupBootcamp AfriTech
E-Pitch session: 7 companies raising in pre-seed and seed from $150k to $800k from various sectors (FinTech, RetailTech, HealthTech, Logistics, CleanTech, AgriTech, Market Search) and countries (Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, South Africa), selected by champion accelerators:
- Grocedy– Nigeria, FinTech / Logistics – Aggregates micro payments towards food subscription – Introduced by Startupbootcamp // Raising $500k
- Survey 54– South Africa, Market Research – Mobile survey platform for emerging markets – Introduced by Startupbootcamp // Raising $800k
- Swoove– Ghana, Logistics – Logistics service aggregator – Introduced by Impact Hub Accra // Raising $800k
- Doctoora– Nigeria, HealthTech – Platform providing virtual private practice solution to health professionals and healthcare services to their patients – Introduced by iHub // Raising $300k
- Market Express– Ghana, RetailTech / Logistics – Online grocery supermarket for household supplies, groceries, and office supplies – Introduced by Bond’Innov // Raising $500k
- Grow For Me– Ghana, FinTech / AgriTech – Web and mobile agricultural crowdfunding, crowd farming and trade platform – introduced by Co-Creation Hub // Raising $500k
- VepoX Filter– Uganda, CleanTech – Affordable filter system for clean water - introduced by Bond’Innov // Raising $150k